Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
The Stringcredibles is committed to a policy of treating all of its trustees, employees and job applicants equally. No trustee, employee or potential employee shall receive less favourable treatment or consideration on the grounds of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or new parenthood, or will be disadvantaged by any conditions of employment that cannot be justified as necessary on operational grounds.
The Stringcredibles commitment to this policy extends beyond its employment practices to its work with children and young people, the services it provides and the volunteers it works with in connection with providing these services.
The Stringcredibles is an equal opportunities employer and strives to ensure that no one is unfairly discriminated against in our recruitment or selection processes.
The Stringcredibles recognises the opportunities that diversity offers and values the richness and creative potential this brings to its work.
Ongoing responsibility for monitoring and making recommendations for review to the Board rests with the four founding members. The policy is reviewed by The Stringcredibles Board of Trustees annually.
Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
The Stringcredibles Equal Opportunities Policy is designed to ensure that we comply with the equality obligations under anti-discrimination legislation, in particular the Equality Act 2010.
The aim of this policy is to communicate the commitment of the Board of Trustees and founder members to the promotion of equality of opportunity.
It is our policy to support the equality of all irrespective of:
• gender reassignment
• race or ethnicity
• religion or belief
• sexual orientation
• marital or civil partnership status
• pregnancy or new parenthood
The Stringcredibles is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. All who come into contact with us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds.
Code of Practice
The Stringcredibles is committed to:
• promoting equality of opportunity for all
• promoting a good and harmonious learning environment in which all children and adults are treated with respect and dignity and in which no form of intimidation or harassment is tolerated
• preventing occurrences of unlawful direct discrimination, indirect discrimination, harassment and victimisation
• fulfilling all its legal obligations under equality legislation and associated codes of practice
• complying with its own equal opportunities policy
• taking lawful affirmative or positive action, where appropriate
• treating breaches of its equal opportunities policy as misconduct with the potential to lead to termination of employment
High energy, interactive and educational shows for children in primary schools
For students, teachers and organisations working with young musicians (any instrument)
Designed to inspire young musicians and young audiences with the joy of classical music
Join, follow, and say hello
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.